1. How place an order?
The best ways is by email or sign the contract face to face directly.
2. What information should buyer provide to get the quotation exactly?
* The dimension of products, material, color, shape, estimated ordered quantity
* Providing the drawings or images for the buyer’s own designs.
3. Time for making samples and samples charge?
* After confirming the price, we can make the samples as buyer’s request.
* The samples will be finished within 7-10 days.
* The samples are free, but the freight charge will be collected to buyer.
4. Which team of payment can be used?
Payment can be made by Bank transfer, Cash, or L/C. In case of TTR, 30% in advance and the balance 70% upon a copy of the B/L by fax or by email. The full set of required original shipping documents will be sent to you by express service upon the receipt of the balance.
5. What is the lead time for mass production?
The production time depends on the order quantity. But the normal production time for most products is about 45 days.
6. How to care the products?
All our products are made from natural material and it’s very friendly with environment. However, in order to keep your long lasting and beautiful products, you should follow the care instructions:
- Keep the products dry.
- Keep the products indoor or in normal weather condition.
- Cover the products in nylon bag when not in use.
- Clean the products with soft cloth or soft brush.